<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
; 11:32 PM

LOL. We are left with 2 days to SYF. Going to have full dress rehearsal tomorrow. Its going to be damn cold at LT 4 and i dont have a bloody sweater! Oh yah, got blazer haha. Girls have to wear some weird looking black piece of cloth. Good luck to them man. I promise I will not laugh at them. I swear!!

Well and one weird thing that happened today was that I am selected to be in the Biology Olympiad! I didnt do the selection test seriously and I was shocked when I saw my name on the projector screen!! My class had alot of people being chosen for the Olympiad. Guess that we all were so tyco haha. Anyway, my friends and I are really quite interested in the programme and guess we will be carrying on with it. There will be training for it once per week and there's still another test to see whether we will be staying on to the programme or not.

Another ambition of mine. I hope that I would be able to take H3 biology or chemistry. But I'm not too sure whether it will be too much for me, since I'm not sure whether I can even cope with my current combinations.

Alright enough crapping. Have to sleep soon or else I will be damn sleepy tomorrow.

Night!


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x